Wandsworth is a great place to rent office space and we can help you find the perfect workspace!
Contact us to discuss your office requirements - we look forward to hearing from you.
Reasons to consider renting in Wandsworth:
- Wandsworth - just six miles from central London is a vibrant and popular residential and commercial area and has become home to many restaurants, boutiques, bars and pubs.
- The best known 'Summer hang out' is The Ship, which has been serving ales, wine and food since 1786 at its riverside location.
- Also worth a visit are The Alma, The East Hill, The Brewers Inn and The Hope on Wandsworth Common.
- Direct services to Waterloo run from Wandsworth Town station and the journey takes approx 12 minutes. Wandsworth Common station provides direct services to Victoria and London Bridge.
- The area is well served for buses, with routes 28 (Kensal Rise), 37 (Peckham), 44 and 170 (Victoria), 87 (Aldwych), 156 (Vauxhall) and 485 (Hammersmith).
- There are several Santander docking stations in Wandsworth.
Contact Houston Lawrence to discuss your workspace / office requirements - we look forward to hearing from you!
Have a good Tuesday!